Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Let's Get Started - Working Better Together

I'm only in the 2nd week of the Learning and Organizational Change Masters Program at Northwestern University and already my mind is swimming with new concepts and techniques, all related to helping people work better together. I hope this blog becomes an online space for idea sharing, thoughtful discussions, and creative brainstorming.  I'll use the blog as a central location to log all that I learn in this exciting program.  I invite you to share your own thoughts and ideas.  I look forward to a dynamic and fulfilling discussion as together we explore how to work better together to improve our organizations and communities.

Here's a good place to start: Do Happier People Work Harder?  This article highlights the importance of employee engagement and the serious repercussions of inattentive managers.

No comments:

Post a Comment